- 83% Performance Polyester. 17% Spandex
- Reinforced flat-lock stitching
- Compression fit for muscle support
- Fast drying
- A built-in cup pocket
- Moisture wicking & sweat releasing
- Non-slip silicone strips on waist and leg cuffs
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Available in sizes for Youth and Adult
- Injury prevention support & combat garment
STORM KIMONOS® presents the Warrior REDLINE compression short. Warrior inspired performance combat compression short for ultimate comfort. Compression workout, Jiu Jitsu compression, legging tights, best Jiu-Jitsu MMA no Gi compression combat shorts.
- Non-Abrasion Flexible Fabric High-performance compression shorts designed for all seasons.
- Storm Warrior REDLINE compression shorts activewear designed for enhanced performance in sporting competitions, fitness training and all-day comfort activewear indoors and outdoors.
- 4 way stretch fabric for comfort, support and durability.
- Wide elasticated waistband with non-slip silicone strips to stop slipping and riding up.
- Nonslip silicone strips on leg cuffs to stop shorts from riding up legs during training and workout sessions.
- Quality custom Storm compression wear weave to add better stretch, quicker drying and better comfort.
- Anti-Odour, Anti-Microbial Treatment & Anti Itch Material - Keeps you dry and comfortable even after long use.
- Compression fit aids in faster muscle recovery and blood circulation.
- Compression fit for muscle support: glutes, quads, and hamstrings
- A built-in cup pocket provides space for athletes to insert their own cups.
- Graphics are quality sublimated printed for durability won’t crack, fade, peel, or irritate.
When To Wear:
Jiu Jitsu no Gi competition wear, BJJ training, team sports, track and field, marathon and sprint runs, strength workouts and training, running, jogging, cycling, weight training, BJJ, yoga, MMA, Kickboxing, Boxing, No-Gi, martial arts training, gym fitness and any other indoor & outdoor sports..
Well designed and stylish enough to wear as casual everyday fashion.